lundi 8 mars 2010

FASHION WEEK - FALL-WINTER 2010-2011

Dear readers,

As many (orfew) of you know, fashion week has hit Paris the past few days. I've had several oppertunities to see the shows, and in general I have been quite unimpressed. However, some designers (or houses rather, as few designers actually have a big role in the collection) have managed to persuade me. I've picked up a few images from style.com to show you my selection.

Celine


Celine


Celine


Dries Van Noten


Jil Sander (Perhaps the most memorable for me - tweed of the future)


Jil Sander


Jil Sander (Ok, perhaps difficult to wear, but it is still striking)


Jil Sander (note : small bag with the extra wide belt)


Balenciaga


1 commentaire:

  1. I want that orange/blue Jil Sander tweed dress, with those boots. Badass.

    RépondreSupprimer