dimanche 8 novembre 2009

PETIT PALAIS - COLLECTION PERMANENTE

Perhaps many of you are already familiar with this museum (as it is located directly to the right side of the Grand Palais) but I recently visited the permenant collection (because I think as a Parisian, we have a heavy tendancy to forget that the city has beautiful permenant collections, and rather one would focus on the "exhibition" hype) at Petit Palais. Primarily host to large paintings, statues, and small porcelain pieces, from the end of the 18th century just until the beginning of the 20th century, this collection has much to offer as far as classic French taste goes. I took a few photos of some works that I found interesting or rather I should say, attractive and inspiring, and hope that you will share that opinion with me.

Bisous.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire